A New Toothbrush for Christmas

Growing up we were always given a new toothbrush at Christmas.  I guess to encourage some enthusiasm for cleaning our teeth after the excess of chocolate, sweets and treats.  To carry on this tradition, this year I am going to give my family each a toothbrush.  I have desperately tried to cut back on the chocolate I buy this year as we still have some left from last year's Christmas.  If these super cute bamboo Truthbrushes can't bring some enthusiasm to teeth cleaning... 


As mentioned previously, I love my Truthbrush.  I got one earlier this year and think it is great, not just compared to other bamboo toothbrushes but compared to plastic ones too.  The bristles are firm yet soft (!?!) and don't seem to bend and fall out.  And because the bristles last, the toothbrush seems to last forever.  I am not how often you should change your toothbrush but this feels like it will last a while.  Without sounding too Goldilocks: I find this toothbrush to be 'just right'.


Comments

Popular Posts