Frugi

It is not often I buy new clothing - I am a big fan of charity shops and Facebook marketplace.  I know shopping this way is not for everyone, so it's nice to be able to recommend a good company to get new things from for gifts etc.  One of my favourites is Frugi.  They have such lovely clothes in bright and bold patterned fabrics made to fit over a nice big cloth bum!  Not only is the clothing organic which makes it super soft, the packaging is also thoughtful...  My delivery arrived very quickly and I was impressed with everything about it.  The packaging was a paper bag, and all the labels were string and card  - even the hook on these gorgeous rainbow tights was made of card.  



But even they admit they are not perfect.  Their packaging journey on their website discusses the dilemma of the biodegradable plastic they use to wraph their clothing.  They have to use something to protect the clothing to prevent it being damaged and going to waste.  They themselves admit they have not yet found the perfect solution, but I love their honesty and acknowledge they have given it some thought.  If only all companies could be so thoughtful about their packaging as well as the clothing.  



Comments

Popular Posts