Palm Oil and Plastic Free (almost) Christmas Present

Between my siblings we don't really do Christmas presents.  But I do like to do a little something for them. This year we all seem to be on our own 'journey' of some sort, plastic free, palm oil free, or going vegan.  

As such I have put together this palm oil free and almost plastic free present for one of my siblings.  Aldi's peanut butter is palm oil free made with 100% peanuts (unfortunately it has an unnecessary plastic seal around the lid). And Divine chocolate bars which are both palm oil and plastic free. In addition these bars from Oxfam are also fair trade.


I have wrapped them up in unglossy brown paper and string which I think has a simple elegance.  



Sorry to give the surprise away as to what you are getting for Christmas!

Comments

Popular Posts