Easter Bonnets Parade

I have always kept things from packaging; whether it is a box, card, ribbon, string, tag etc.  I put them aside as I never know when I will need them.  So much thought is put into how gifts look it seems a shame and a waste to just put the packaging in the bin.  Who knows when or what they will be used for; wrapping another gift, children's crafts, decorations the list is endless.   


This week:
  • a box from a beautiful Bloom and Wild flower delivery
  • feathers form an old feather duster
  • ribbon on a gift that was given to me
have been re-purposed to create an Easter bonnet.  I knew they would come in useful one day! 

The eggs I found in a charity shop.  I am glad someone thought to drop them there and not just send them to landfill.  One persons rubbish is another's treasure.

For me this the best thing about charity shops: you never now what treasures you will find.  But that is for another post...

Comments

Popular Posts